Where can I get my water tested?
Jasper County Hospital, LaPorte County Health Department, Microbac Labs, and Utility Service Corp are local laboratories available to do water testing. Please see Indiana State Department of Health's Certified Water Labs for phone numbers and addresses.

In addition, the Indiana State Department of Health can also do water sampling. Please see their website for forms, kits, prices, and ordering information.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get my water tested?
2. Can Porter County Health Department test my water?
3. Can I have my water tested for free?
4. What should I have my water tested for?
5. I am building, buying or selling a home. Am I required to have my water tested?
6. My water smells really bad. Should I have it tested?
7. Should I chlorinate my well?
8. I live in a town or city. Should I get my water tested?
9. Do I need a permit to drill a well?
10. I live in town and pay a water bill. Can I drill a well?
11. How can I find my water well location?
12. I live in the Town of Pines. Can you answer questions about my water?