Superior Court 4

Note Regarding Faxes

The court will accept faxed filings from attorneys only. If an attorney files documents by fax, do not mail a hard copy. Non-attorney parties must file documents either by mail to the Clerk's Office or in person to the Clerk's Office.

Equipment for the hearing impaired is now provided by Porter Superior Court IV. Please see the Court Reporter.