To enhance public safety through enforcement of court orders while effectively supervising offenders with evidence-based practices that will empower individuals and change lives.
A department that promotes a positive environment focused on continuous improvements, advancing technologies and research driven practices in the field of probation.
- Treat everyone we encounter in the workplace with dignity and fairness, respecting individual and cultural diversity
- Maintain accountability by completing all duties in an accurate, timely fashion, and with teamwork
- Probation is a profession that requires fundamental knowledge of the law, sentencing alternatives, human services, and community protection
- Recruit, retain, and reward quality staff while nurturing professional and personal growth
- Staff is the greatest resource in accomplishing our mission