Under Indiana Code IC 7.1-3-21-15 The person, if seeking a renewal, provides to the commission a statement from the county treasurer of the county in which the property of the applicant was assessed indicating that all the property taxes under IC 6-1.1 and, in a county where the county treasurer collects the innkeeper's tax, the innkeeper's tax under IC 6-9 that were delinquent have been paid.
Liquor License Property Tax Clearance Schedule – FORM 1
This form can be obtained from www.in.gov/atc
I order to provide a Property Tax Clearance we must ensure that all taxes, special assessments, interest, penalties, judgements and costs associated with the business operating under the liquor license are collected. Please call to get the correct payment amount. The business may have delinquent amounts with our collection agency that are not available online.
If you would like to complete the process through the mail:
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope
- Include a phone number and/or email address
- Mail your completed Form 01
- This cannot be done via fax due to the state requirement of having the original embossed Property Tax Clearance Schedule Form 01
- Include payment of any taxes due in certified funds (cashier’s check or money order) to: Porter County Treasurer, 155 Indiana Ave, Room 209, Valparaiso, IN 46383