February & March:
- COMPLETED: New ARPA Planning Process proposal made available to the public. The Board of Commissioners & County Council to reviewed and approved the new Planning Process at their February 22nd meetings.
- COMPLETED: County Auditor hosts ARPA Fiscal Recovery Fund--Compliance and Monitoring open meetings where Auditor's Office will present a discussion on the American Rescue Plan Act's Fiscal Recovery Fund. For more information about these meetings GO HERE
- COMPLETED: Porter County residents submit online applications to serve as citizen members on Sub-Committees. Application deadline is March 8, 2022. GO HERE to find all citizen applications that were received.
- COMPLETED: Porter County agencies and organizations submit funding proposals via online forms. Submission deadline is March 31, 2022. For more information,
- COMPLETED: Porter County residents submit ideas and comments via online forms. Submission deadline is March 31, 2022. For more information
- COMPLETED: Porter County Council and Board of Commissioners assigned their members to serve on the Sub-Committees and Steering Committee at their February 22nd meetings.
- COMPLETED: Board of Commissioners appoints citizen applicants to the Sub-Committees at their March 15th meeting.
- COMPLETED: County Council appoints citizen applicants to the Sub-Committees at their March 21st meeting.
- COMPLETED: Steering Committee meets to assign non-voting technical advisors to help Sub-Committees and Steering Committee.
April and May:
- COMPLETED: Funding Proposals from Agencies & Organizations and public comments and ideas that were submitted by the March 31, 2022 deadline will be made available for public view within 5 business days after the deadline. To view the submissions GO HERE
- COMPLETED: Sub-Committees meet to organize, elect a chair, and determine dates and times of their meeting(s). See meeting calendar below.
- COMPLETED: Agencies & Organizations proposals, along with public comments and ideas, that were submitted online are distributed to the appropriate Sub-Committee.
- COMPLETED: Sub-Committees hold public meeting(s) to accept public input and review funding proposals submitted by agencies and organizations. See meeting calendar below.
- COMPLETED: Sub-Committees prioritize their recommendations for funding at a public meeting.
- COMPLETED: Sub-Committees submit recommendations to the Steering Committee.
- COMPLETED: Staff compiles Sub-Committee reports and gap analysis.
- COMPLETED: Steering Committee holds public meeting(s) to receive input on Sub-Committee recommendations.
- COMPLETED: Steering Committee prepares proposed plan for consideration by the County Commissioners and Council.
- COMPLETED: Board of Commissioners receives proposed plan from the Steering Committee.
- COMPLETED: At a public meeting, the Board of Commissioners discuss and vote on the proposed plan.
- COMPLETED: The plan, as approved by the Board of Commissioners, is provided to the County Council.
- COMPLETED: The County Council receives the plan as approved by the Board of Commissioners.
- At a public meeting, the Porter County Council will discuss and vote on the proposed plan.