Tapestry is a charge per Land Records Search designed for the occasional users. All you need is a web browser for 24/7 access to Porter County land records. Tapestry allows for both pay-as-you-go access and an open account payment plan.
- 24/7 Remote Internet access
- Secure browser-based access
- Search via many data parameters (grantor/grantee, date range, document number, legal description, etc.)
Tapestry Cost Breakdown
Index/Image Search is $6.95 per search including:
- Beginning/Ending Date
- Consideration amount
- Legal Description – Subdivision, Parcel ID, Metes & Bounds
- Document Search Types
Print Copies - Per document $1.00 per page. Viewing images is included in the search fee.
Flexible Payment Options
- Pay-as-you-go with a credit card – Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Open Account Payment Plan -$25 minimum per month
To Get Started
Log onto the Land Records Search Website to begin your search.
For More Information
Email Greg Sullivan or call 1-800-747-4600, extension 280.