Change Tax Bill Mailing Address

It is the responsibility of the taxpayer to provide the correct mailing address for their tax bill. To change your address for tax billing purposes, you will need to complete and submit a Change of Address Form. You may pick up a form at the Auditor's office or download it HERE.

To return the properly completed form, you can drop it off or send it by mail, fax or scan & email.

In Person Or By Mail To:
Porter County Auditor
155 Indiana Ave., Suite 204
Valparaiso IN 46383

By Fax To:
(219) 465-3806

By Email To: