Go To Search
Explore Porter County
Click to Home

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Storm Water Drainage Complaint Form

  1. e.g. Timberland lot 8

  2. Your parcel number can be found on your property tax statement. e.g. 64-01-12-100-001.000-005

  3. e.g. "northwest corner of property" or "property directly to the south of my property"

  4. e.g. "2 inches" or "up to my knees"

  5. I certify that the information contained in this form is, to the best of my knowledge, correct and represents a complete and accurate statement. By submitting this form, I agree to allow County Staff on site to review and verify the above information and to perform an inspection of my property, if needed, to determine the source of the issue that is being reported within this form.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.