Go To Search
Explore Porter County
Click to Home

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Facilities Management Work Order Request

  1. This work order request form is to be used for all County Departments for an and all requests outside of building emergencies. In the event of a building emergency (power outage, no HVAC at all, water leak that can't wait, overflowing toilet, safety issue, gas leak, etc.) call 219-789-6280.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.